Last month I asked the following question as part of a survey of users of the Tax Advice Network. The majority of respondents were accountants.
"Have you ever tried to add your comment to any of the items on the TaxBuzz Blog?"
[I'm sorry that some browsers do not show the pie chart graphic here]
To assist those unable to read the key let me clarify:
- Yes, my comments are on the blog: 4% (orange)
- Yes, but I couldn't work out how to do it: 1% (sky blue)
- No, I don't have any interest in this facility: 39% (lilac)
- No, I don't think anyone would be interested in my view: 43% (red)
- Other: 13% (green). All of the other's answered 'no' and gave alternative reasons to the two main ones above)
If anyone else is reading this post and would like to share their views on this issue, please feel free to do so. In particular if you want to encourage more readers to share their views. Are we interested in them? Of course!